In order to ensure that our website continues to operate smoothly and our services are best tailored to our users it is occasionally necessary to collect and process data on our website visitors. This may be collected in a number of ways including:
1. Data provided directly by you. This includes the information you provided upon signing up for your membership.
2. Data that your device automatically send us. This may include information on which devices and browsers people are using to access the website.
3. Analytics on how you use our website. This may include which pages you view, how frequently and for how long each time.We take the privacy of all data you send to us very seriously and we only retain the information for as long as it is necessary for the running of the business. We operate a ‘data minimisation’ policy and only record the data which is necessary for the running of the business (hence the short sign up forms). We also encrypt certain sensitive data such as payment information.
Company Name: AB Affiliate Limited
Email Address: email@example.com
The EU defines Personal Data as “any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.” This includes information you have provided such as your name and email address.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We only share your relevant information (including personal data) with people/companies that need to know the information to operate our business. These people/companies are:
- Those directly responsible for working on FootballIndexEdge.com
- Memberspace, who manage all your membership plans
- Stripe, who manage the billing and subscription plans for our premium members
- MailChimp and Getresponse, who organise the mailing list and email campaigns
- Google, whose analytics platform amongst providing other analytics helps us understand which content is most popular with our members
- Webflow, who similarly provide us with useful web analytics
- Facebook and Twitter, who help us track the effectiveness of our social media campaigns.
- Rewardful, who enable us to operate a referral program so that we can know who to pay for each successful referral.
- Hello Bar, who enable us to add banners to the site to alert you to offers or new content.
- Circle, who run our community software.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
The European Commission lay out your data rights as the following:You have the right to:
·information about the processing of your personal data;
·obtain access to the personal data held about you;
·ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
·request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
·object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
·request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
·receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
·request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If you wish to exercise your rights or ask for more information on your data please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT:
SIGN UP FORMS:
Upon signing up for one of our memberships, we will ask for essential data such as your name and log in details.
By using our website, you agree to our Cookie and Usage Policy.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use Google Analytics in order to best understand which content is providing value to our users. This allows us to best allocate our time to content that is most used by our members.The data contains information about the device on which the pages were accessed but no way to identify individuals from the data. As analytics information is not personal data (as defined above), we do not specifically ask for your prior consent.
FACEBOOK AND TWITTER:
We use social media cookies on our website in order to understand the effectiveness of the campaigns we operate.
If you have any further questions about your data please email us at: email@example.com